Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Meet the Flying Unicorn Guest Designer for April

We are so lucky to have Debbie with us this month-here's a little about her:
 
"Hi, I'm Debbie and I live with my husband in the  beautiful Rockie Mountains. I work as a road designer for the Wyoming Dept. of  Transportation. My love for scrapbooking started over 20  years ago! My  scrapbooking style varies depending on what products I am using but I let  products influence my style along with new trends and techniques. I love shabby  chic and vintage styles!
Currently I design for Bo Bunny, Ruby Rock It,  and Therm O Web.  I am so excited to be asked to be a Guest Designer for Flying  Unicorn this month and look forward to working with Alda and the team! "
 
To see her fab work-visit her blog: http://debbie-lovescrappin.blogspot.com/
 

No comments: