Friday, May 18, 2012

Altered Photo Challenge at Flying Unicorn!

Laura at Flying Unicorn is hosting an Altered Photo Challenge
This is my inspiration piece-I altered the pic in Photobucket by keeping only my daughter in color
plus using the dark edges edit.
This is Naomi when she won Berkshire Idol, our area's version of American Idol.
Since she sang a song from the musical, Hairspray, I tried to keep
a 50/60s feel to the layout.
It's a mix of Prima, Scrapcake, Dusty Attic,Melissa Frances, October Afternoon,
Petaloo,Pink Paislee,Fancy Pants and BoBunny. Whew!
Everything came from The Flying Unicorn Store
 I also used the Mojo Monday sketch-every week is a great new sketchcrafted by 
the members of the Creative Team.
There's even a thread that has all the sketches together
 for Mojo-jumping-check it out at Mojo Monday Mania
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: