Thursday, May 31, 2012

Shake your tassels at Flying Unicorn!

It's June and what better time to celebrate the Grads in your life !
My challenge for the Flying Unicorn Team is to create a layout, card or mini dedicated
to any Grad-including yourself! The twist..you must include some form of journaling and a tassel !
(not the stripper kind-LOL)
Come play along here: Flying Unicorn Grad Challenge

 Here is my inspiration layout featuring my oldest son, Hayden. 
I wanted to include his many friends since he has had the same great kids around since pre-school.
 He is still lucky enough to have the same sweet and lovely girlfriend. He is still close with his gang and he and his best buddy are going as team leaders for a Haiti Mission visits.
 I had the tassel from the senior class' decorations so I misted and inked twisted it to look more "rustic". 
I have always loved the Beatles,"In my life" and thought it appropriate here..

I used alcohol inks on the Fancy Pants letters from the May kit and lots of Petaloo and Prima. 
Most everything can be found in the store.

The rules {gotta have em!}

1. All entries must be new as of June 1, 2012
2. No digital please-hybrid is allowed but project itself must be in the real world :)
3. Must include a tassel of some kind...be creative!
4. Must contain journaling of some kind-hidden is ok
3. You may have up to 3 entries but only 1 of each kind: Layout, card and mini 
4. Leave love to get love!
5. Challenge will close at 8pm EST on June 30. Winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 7 days to PM Alda to collect this gorgeousness:




No comments: