Monday, August 27, 2012

Scrap365 "Guest Designer" !


I have been so excited but didn't want to say anything until I saw it for myself!
 My Layout,"Breathe" was chosen and is published in the September Issue of Scrap365 !
I took a chance and submitted and I am so glad I did.
If you have never read this magazine-you are missing out-it is chock full of ideas and sketches and tutorials and cool new techniques!
I have been hooked since February and re-use every issue for Mojo. They also have a website with monthly sketch challenges for scrap-goodies.
Thank you for letting me share my news!

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

well done it is such a buzz to see your own work in print!

Tracey Sabella said...

Congratulations, Tracey!! This is a well deserved honor. I'm so excited for you!! Congrats for having one of your layouts selected for LOTW at Scrap That! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Shona said...

huge congrats sweetie....so well deserved :)

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Congrats Tracey :) Am so happy for you!
Hugs!
Asmah