Monday, January 21, 2013

Scrapping Everyday Miracles Sketch Challenge!

Happy Monday! Today is the day of our Sketch Challenge reveal over at 
Scrapping Everyday Miracles !
This month's sketch was designed by our very own Marjolaine-check it out here: Marjolaine's awesome sketch. The twist is to use Fussy Cutting !



Here is my take on the sketch:


I fussy cut all the little banners in my cluster. Behind the pic is a Snowflake made from flower-soft. I tried to create a cozy feeling to the page about my daughter and I and our Friday night tradition of "Girls' Night Out." It's definitely a misnomer because we actually stay IN and open up the couch bed and watch chick flicks. She is now a "tween" and I don't know how many of these nights I will have left. As cool as I am, the older she gets, it seems I am losing the coolness factor. 
I thank God for my beautiful girl and the simple joy that comes from just being with her and forgetting about the stresses of life for a night. Since the Sandy Hook tragedy,I think we all hold our kids a little tighter and say a prayer of thanks to our God.

So true

We hope you will join us this month for this sketch challenge and as usual the prize is great! 
You have until January 30 at 11:59 pm to link up your layout.


One lucky winner, chosen by Random.org, will receive two packages of flair buttons from 

Paper Loves Glue on Etsy features a variety of baker’s twine, flair buttons, embellishment kits and shabby crinkled seam binding ribbon. This handmade ribbon has gorgeous variations of color and aged distressing. The crinkled fabric adds to the vintage appearance giving it a unique look to your crafty projects, gifts, or handmade creations. 
Please make sure you stop by her store and see all the wonderful things she has to offer!  
Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/paperlovesglue?section_id=12308821
Blog: http://aidenmak.blogspot.no/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/paperlovesglue

Here are the awesome flair buttons you can win....

Color Me Happy - Set of 6 Flair Buttons

**You may submit the project you create for Scrapping Everyday Miracles  to other challenge blogs but your project must be mainly created for the Scrapping Everyday Miracles challenge in order to win the sponsor prize and/or be one of the Top 3**


*Important: Make sure your link is to the blog post with your project & not just your blog in general...and be sure to remember the SCRAP TWIST!

Can't wait to see your creations!!!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Love, love, love all the bits and pieces, and layers, and distressing here Tracey. Fabulous job lady.

Nicole Brenna said...

This layout is just beautiful... I am always so impressed by all the layers... It is like I see something new every time I see it. I think your talent is amazing!

Marjolaine said...

I love your take on the sketch, beautiful, stunning layout.