Wednesday, April 24, 2013

May ScrapThat! Kit sneaks are here and a new DT member !!

Take a look at this!


May is our Anniversary and we have an incredible kit full of________________ and beautiful__________and best of all is the ___________!
Come back on Friday for the full reveal and blog hop !

Now introducing.... our newest Design Team member and new Video Educator, Kelly Klapstein. 
Here is a little about Kelly:

"Some of you may know me online as "Kelly Creates." I am a Canadian scrapbooker living in Edmonton, Alberta. My 3 teenagers keep me busy with their sports, and my husband and I will celebrate 25 years of marriage in 2014! My passions are teaching and writing, and I'm a former high school English teacher. Now I enjoy designing and teaching scrapbooking classes across Canada! My dream came true when I was invited to design and write for Canadian Scrapbooker magazine in 2011. I'm excited about sharing my designs and techniques with you through my video tutorials!"

We hope that you will subscribe to Kelly's YouTube Channel. Here is the link.http://www.youtube.com/user/kellycreates

Also, please check out her blog: http://kellycreates.blogspot.com/

Welcome aboard, Kelly!


No comments: