Friday, July 19, 2013

SOUS Reveal Day!

Happy Friday and welcome to a brand new sketch from Stuck On U Sketches-go here first to check it out!
Pretty awesome,right?
I chose to create a canvas with it:


The off-duty ballerina with the legs that won't quit is the talented miss Abby Kline. This was just a shot of her in her backyard-she amazes me! I was inspired by the Scrapping Everyday Miracles July Challenge "My Favorite Things." Abby was born to dance and on stage or off, she shines!
I used bits and pieces of past ScrapThat! kits and lots of Heidi Swapp misting for my background. The twist is to use office supply items, so I have corkboard and my flowers were made with  bookpages and the tattered Florals Timmy Die. Add some random stamping and doilies,ribbons,etc and that finishes it!
Hope you can play along and take a chance at being in our Top 3!

10 comments:

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

What a fun canvas! Lovely action dance shot. AWesome flowers.:)

Patries said...

Beautiful, the colors are perfect!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Loving those flowers!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a gorgeous canvas, Tracey!! Love your handcrafted flowers!! Thanks for joining the Scrapping Everyday Miracles July “Favorite Things” Challenge ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh My, you do the most amazing work Tracey. This canvas is stunning, and the photograph is beautiful - perfect title! Loving the Timmy flowers from the book pages... Hugs xx

blsd2scrp said...

wow! love this! awesomeness is what it is! thanks for sharing with us at SEM! miss u!

Cara G said...

Gorgeous Tracey---love the book pages and the cork...and that awesome photo. So glad to see you joined the challenge this month at SEM!

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

I love that you made a canvas for your project layout! Very pretty and unique! Thanks for entering at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!

Jessica said...

This is so gorgeous! I LOVE the photo and everything you did with it, just stunning!

Vitamins Kiosk said...

Appreciate this blog post