Thursday, August 15, 2013

Exciting News and C'est Magnifique September Kit Sneaks!!!


I can finally share my news!!
I have been invited to join the fabulous Design Team at C'est Magnifique Kit Club!!
I am so honored to be serving alongside these great ladies:

Valerie Serfozo

Camilla Ekman
Erin Blegen 
Evgenia Petzer
Maja Stokk Lindahl
Svetlana Austin
...and it's more sweet to be able to continue working (playing?) with my scrappy friend,
 Sandi Clarkson!


If you have never seen the kits, you owe it to yourself to check out the site here.


C'est Magnifique Kits is a scrapbooking kit club that caters to the more sophisticated scrapper. We focus on
using papers from countries other than the USA and you will find papers from all over the world; including
France, Poland, Sweden and more! 

Here is a look at the papers in the beautiful September kit, "Shabby Dreams" featuring  papers from  Scrapberrys (Russia) and Kaisercraft (Australia)

the Flower Add-on features beautiful 
Manor House Creations and Kaisercraft flowers
 Flowers will be sold individually as well.

The embellishment add-on features products from Petaloo, Melissa Frances, Blue Fern Studios, Maya Road, Kaisercraft and Prima. 
 Embellishment items will be sold individually as well. 


Such a beautiful combination of ScrapBerry and Kaisercraft, this kit is amazingly soft and versatile with it's combinations of blues, pinks and neutrals  Wait until you see what the DT creates with it! Full kit reveal coming on August 30th!  
For more details, see the C'est Magnifique Blog.

I will be sharing some of my creations with this kit soon!
Thanks for letting me share my news!

4 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Woohoo! So excited to be back on the same team with you! You are going to rock these kits!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congratulations, Tracey!! I'm so excited for you. They are so blessed to have your talent on the team and I can't wait to see what you do with these amazing kits!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Valerie S said...

Tracey, we are so excited to have you join the team at C'est Magnifique Kits! I'm excited to be able to work (play) with you. :)

Monica said...

Yahoooo.

Congrats!