Wednesday, October 30, 2013

C'est Magnifique Reveals our November Kit, "Falling Leaves"

I love reveal day! We get to share with you C'est Magnifique's latest kit and some scrappy creations!
November's kit is titled,"Falling Leaves" and features Maja Design's rich Autumn hues..gorgeous and perfect for all those fall pics!

Here's my first page:


Everything in the kit is so perfectly coordinated, it makes scrapping so easy! It really helped that Vivien's little dress had such a similar pattern as the paper!


 For my second page, I wanted to be a little more "inky". I fussy-cut the leaves and mixed them with the wooden hearts. I distressed the edges and painted them with Brown crackle paint, Crackle accents and glass beads from my stash. The pic is my son, years ago, taking part in an equine therapy program for children with autism. It was a very special time in his life..and mine.


I kept the next page Clean and Simple. This is a pic I stole off the Facebook page of a dear friend of her grandchildren. It was just too sweet not to scrap and how nice that his jammies coordinate with the paper?


My last page for today features a shabby chic style and my daughter as a bridesmaid congratulating my sister-in-law. I think this one is my fave..

So..ready to see the kit?


How gorgeous is this?


                           Papers: Maja Design - Sweden

Flower Add-On


Embellishment Add-On

The Kits and Add-ons tend to go quickly so hurry on over to the store and grab yours!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

so gorgeous and so many gorgeous details to look at!

Vicky Alberto said...

gorgeous... love that tender picture of them cuddling!

Sandi Clarkson said...

You rocked this kit! I think Healing is my fave but gosh, they are all so outstanding!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Oh wow, Tracey - These are all so gorgeous!! You totally rocked this kit!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Carole Wright said...

wow indeed, your layouts are amazing.