Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Exciting News!!

I can officially share that I am the new Design Team Leader for Something Tattered !
Something Tattered offers original, detailed and flat-out gorgeous Vintage style polymer stamps designed by Beth Neumann. 
Click on the link to see her work!


Introducing the rest of the Something Tattered Design Team:


Design Team Education Coordinator














Over the next few weeks they will be introducing and sharing a little more about themselves on the Something Tattered Blog-we also have some fabulous Guest Designers coming up!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Big congrats! You're going to do a fabulous job! I can't wait to watch this grow!

Vicky Alberto said...

Congrats to our leader in this new adventure together!

Teresa Abajo said...

I look forward to working with you Tracey!

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrat's! I'm glad to be working with you again Tracey!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congratulations, Tracey!! How exciting. I can't wait to see your creations with these beautiful stamps!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace