Saturday, November 30, 2013

C'est Magnifique Reveal Day!


It's time to fully reveal the C'est Magnifique December kit!
As a total Christmas Nut-this is one of my faves for the year!
I showed some creations previously here and I have 2 left to show you!


Here I used the Prima flowers as ornaments to accent my diamond shaped theme.
The gorgeous ribbon is Websters and it comes in the embellishment add-on.

My last creation uses the cute set of envelopes and the festive die-cust:

I plan to use for gift certificates to co-workers. I love the vintage vibe!

So....here's the full kit:

If you're not a subsciber then hurry over to the store and get yours!
I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Mandy Zimmerman said...

Wonderful holiday projects! Lovely layers on the layout! Beautiful work!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love love love that cute photo. And so beautifully scrapped with yummy layers and such a great design!

Dawnette Cress said...

Just wonderful ideas for so many projects! I'm a new follower and glad to be seeing more beautiful art! Dawnette Cress