Saturday, November 30, 2013

C'est Magnifique Reveal Day!


It's time to fully reveal the C'est Magnifique December kit!
As a total Christmas Nut-this is one of my faves for the year!
I showed some creations previously here and I have 2 left to show you!


Here I used the Prima flowers as ornaments to accent my diamond shaped theme.
The gorgeous ribbon is Websters and it comes in the embellishment add-on.

My last creation uses the cute set of envelopes and the festive die-cust:

I plan to use for gift certificates to co-workers. I love the vintage vibe!

So....here's the full kit:

If you're not a subsciber then hurry over to the store and get yours!
I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful holiday projects! Lovely layers on the layout! Beautiful work!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love love love that cute photo. And so beautifully scrapped with yummy layers and such a great design!

Unknown said...

Just wonderful ideas for so many projects! I'm a new follower and glad to be seeing more beautiful art! Dawnette Cress