Thursday, April 24, 2014

Swirlydoos' April Kit Second Reveal!

Hello Scrappy friends! Today I want to share 2 more projects I created using the "Tiffany's" April Kit from Swirlydoos:


Lots of gesso,mist and stamping in this one!I love how the newsprint can still be seen. I randomly stamped the music notes and the alpha from my stash in the Ingvild Bohme chalk ink in "Turquoise Stone" (from the kit).

. I punched the butterflies out of the coordinating cardstock as well as the doily border using Martha Stewart punches. I love the sweet flowers from the kit!

I hate to waste anything so the little blue heart above is actually one of the negative space pieces from the large Dusty Attic chandelier Krissy picked out for us. I inked with the same ink and with some Holtz crackle accents, covered it with turquoise glass beads.

I pre-ordered the Marion Smith Bloom tool and used it with my Tattered Floral Die to create the large blue flower here. I love the fullness!


My last project for today is created with the large frame from the kit. I chose to cover the picture part with black chalkboard paint. I gave it to my daughter for her Tiffany Blue painted room and she plans to use it to write herself self-affirmation quotes on it.


Here is a side view so you can see the depth and detail of the frame. I coated it with blue embossing powder and Rub n Buff in Patina. Except for the one lace black flower (which was a leftover from my daughter's semi-formal dress) everything,including all the bling, comes from the kit and add-ons.


Fabulous combination of textures and colors to play with in the "Tiffany's" kit!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Adriana B said...

fabulous layers and colour, wonderful

Paula Calvanico said...

Tracey, just beautiful! Wow, I love what you did with the frame! What a great idea, I may have to borrow that for my daughter's room too, love it :)

Paula

Sandi Clarkson said...

Such a gorgeous page! Great job on the flower .. I haven't used my tool yet! Actually forgot about it. Naomi looks 16 in this photo! Better put a rock on her head! LOL Loving that frame! The chalkboard idea is dabomb!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Such beautiful projects, Tracey!!!! I especially love your frame, what a great idea!!!