Swirlydoos Kit Club - Design Team Call !!
Are you passionate about Scrapbooking?
Do you enjoy teaching and inspiring other crafters?
Can you gab with the best of us?
Swirlydoos Kit Club is looking to add amazing talent to our outstanding Design Team for a 6 month term that will run from our June, 2014 kit to our November, 2014 kit.
We will be adding 2-3 fabulously creative Designers who are energetic, outgoing, talented, versatile individuals and who are committed to the beautiful art of scrapbooking.
Our designers must be able to devote the time necessary to our community, to our members, and to their artwork. We are especially interested in designers who make awesome video tutorials!
This DT call will close at midnight MST on April 25th, 2014.
This call is open to talented scrapbook designers all around the globe
Design Team Requirements:
- You will create a minimum of 4-5 layouts/projects, and as many cards, tags etc as you can per main kit sent to you.
- Create at least one tutorial of your choosing during your 6 month term, and add content to our tips, tricks and techniques area in the forum.
- Create a minimum of 3 “blank” cards during your 6 month term to send in to the home office.
- You must upload your projects to all major scrapbook galleries and blogs you are affiliated with, along with Facebook and Pinterest.
- Advertise for Swirlydoos kit club with Blinkies, blog banners, badges and other social media tools.
- BE EXCITED about being on the team! Be very ACTIVE on the forum and in our gallery!
- You will participate in our monthly blog hops.
- You will occasionally be asked to send us some of your completed projects for display at trade shows that Swirlydoos is participating in.
An ideal candidate for being on the design team will:
- -Have the ability to take excellent, clear pictures of projects
- -Be dedicated to promoting the kits and personal projects to social media on reveal day, including Facebook
- -Already have an active blog, Facebook and scrapbook.com accounts
- -Be an active member of our community on the forums and commenting in the gallery at least four times a week
- -Be willing to partake in design team duties and help with any other promotions or contests we may have
If you are interested in joining the DESIGN TEAM - Send an email to "DesignTeam@swirlydoos.com" with "DESIGN TEAM CALL" in the subject line. Include all of the following information:
any online galleries where we might see more of your work
YouTube address and or UStream Channel link, if you have one
3 samples of your current work that best reflect your style
a list of all design teams you have been on, past and current (prior experience is not necessary)
Please tell us what you consider your strengths (where you excel) and why you would make a good designer for the Swirlydoos community.
What you can expect from Swirlydoos:
An honest, fun, dedicated team who supports you and your art and encourages you at every turn.
A FABULOUS tight knit community of smart assed, super talented scrapbookers from around the world
CHA invitations and passes
Free monthly main kit for Design Team
Free monthly main kit
50% discount on all other kits and store purchases during your term
The new design team will be announced April 30th on our blog