Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Flying Unicorn-"Twirl Me Up" challenge

Frank over at Flying Unicorn, is hosting a "Twirl Me Up" Challenge
Frank says:
"You MUST use twine, string, or yarn in your layout, however it is not enough to simply add it on, it must "TWIRL" twist and bend freely on your layout, make it come ALIVE!"

So..here is my entry-all materials from the  UNI store except the twine...

 My neice, Vivi, flying high in her swing-I edited out the background color using Photobucket then replaced the photographed rope for the twine. I went outside my comfort zone with the playful embellies and rub-ons but I wanted to continue that playful feeling..look how happy she is :)
Go check it out...play along...you could be a winner!

3 comments:

Shona said...

this is awesome.....gorgeous layers and distressing and the twine is so much fun!

L. Akins said...

Such a playful layout

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Tracey...this is beautiful! I always admire your creations at Flying Unicorn. Now that I'm here, I'd like you to know that I have chosen you as a recipient for the Liebster Blog Award. Pop on over to my blog for more details about the award. Look forward to have you as my blog follower too, thank you. Hugs...Asmah